GEORGES DE NANTES
The Mystical Doctor of the Catholic Faith
FOR fifty-seven years I was the privileged witness of the life and the thought of Fr. de Nantes. This biography is my filial testimony. I have kept in the background as much as possible in order to let our Father speak, for he alone knew better than anyone else how to relate the incredible combat into which he led us, and how to present the monumental work that he bequeathed to us, which we must now cause to bear fruit. His example, his writings and his eloquent preaching, delivered with a touching resonant voice that was recorded in hundreds of hours of conferences and retreats, remain. Our Father is the witness and mystical Doctor of the Catholic Faith. He was set apart for the hour of the resurrection of the Church, after the great Apostasy that was predicted by the Scriptures.
- First part : SON OF THE CHURCH (1924-1948)
- Part two : THE FOUNDER OF A FAMILY (1948-1963)
- Third part : ST. GEORGE'S COMBAT (1963-1993)
- 15. At the Council, the sect seized power
- 16. The appeal to the infallible magisterium
- 17. The Trial Was Never Concluded
- 18. Neither Schism nor Heresy
- 19. To prepare the Catholic Renaissance
- 20. John Paul I, A Saint Pius X Without Knowing It
- 21. The House of God Is on Fire!
- 22. The humiliation of God and the patience of saints
- 23. The children ask for bread
- Fourth part: REDEMPTIVE VICTIM (1994-2010)
Brother Bruno of Jesus-Mary.